Old July 16th 14, 01:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default So Quiet Here

On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 22:42:20 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I rubbed out the Field Marshall rank so I don't have to send my men

out to kill dumbasses like you.

Ah, another dickless, idiotic death threat from Huggies Horvath.

You call that a death threat you paranoid whackjob? I just said I
wouldn't send out my men to kill you. Perhaps I shouldn't hold them
back, the world would be better off without you. I just figger that
one of these days you're going to inhale a bullet without any help
from anyone.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.