Old February 22nd 07, 11:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Switters

Default Board Reviews

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:58:47 GMT, Champ allegedly
wrote:

On 6 Feb 2007 15:20:10 GMT, Switters wrote:

I tried to get hold of the Khyber the other day, but the Prior dealer
didn't have them in, and only had 1 split version available for sale.

perk

You looking at getting a split board?

Nope. Looking to get a tree powder board like the Fish. I don't want a
split version, as I don't spend enough time hiking to justify it.

Crickey, did my post just show up or something? 2 replies in a day, 2
weeks after I sent it.

*You're* getting a fish? After you took the **** out of mine so
much?!?!

I don't recall me taking the ****. I can't see on what grounds I would do
so.

Anyway, I didn't get to try a Khyber in the end, and I've only ridden the
Fish for an hour last season. I've left it for now.

I've still got mine, tho haven't ridden it since the Russia trip.

Same with my swallow tail. In fact I didn't even take it on my last trip.

- Dave.