Old February 20th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
lonerider

Default Board Reviews

On Feb 6, 7:20 am, Switters wrote:
Champ wrote :

On 6 Feb 2007 04:06:51 GMT, Switters wrote:

Man you get way too many demos. :-)

I tried to get hold of the Khyber the other day, but the Prior dealer
didn't have them in, and only had 1 split version available for sale.

perk

You looking at getting a split board?

Nope. Looking to get a tree powder board like the Fish. I don't want a
split version, as I don't spend enough time hiking to justify it.

- Dave.

I just couldn't pass up on a great deal on a used Prior Khyber 160
Split so I have one now as well... loads of fun in the soft snow, I
plan on actually using it in split mode next weekend hopefully. While
it's physically a little heavy, the tighter sidecut and taper really
make it very nimble and easy to navigate between the trees - rarely do
I notice the the weight. I also like that it has good pop out of the
tail.

http://tinyurl.com/36ecmf
http://tinyurl.com/2qdx6p
http://tinyurl.com/3cruze