Old December 1st 04, 12:23 PM
og

Neil Gendzwill wrote in message ...
og wrote:
One thing about Burtons is they have a very smooth base
which doesn't work that well in spring conditions where a textured
base is better.

Say what now? If you want your base structured, go to a good shop and
get it structured. Brand has nothing to do with it.

To the OP: just adding my voice to the general agreement - if you're a
strong skier and are over 200 lbs, a Custom will be a good starter board
that you'll probably outgrow in a season.

Neil

I get boards tuned all the time. I've never found a shop that can
restore or add a diamond cut structure to a board.