Old November 30th 04, 04:32 AM
Mike T

I'm 6'2"
210lbs, I'm looking at a board in the 160+ range. Any advice you can
give would be greatly appreciated.

At 210 pounds - especially if it's a strong and healthy 210 pounds - most
boards are going to be "forgiving". Look at Burton's site and look at the
recommended weights. Not a lot for a 210 pound rider.

I would suggest finding something a little less forgiving and a little more
stable... which might mean not getting a Burton.

(I personally am not a Burton fan. I like my boards designed more for
stability and all-mountain riding; most of the Burton models seem rather
freestyle oriented to me. Yes there are some exceptions like the Fish and
the old Supermodel.)

Mike T