Old December 15th 06, 08:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

Default NEVER SUMMER LEGACY please please please someone tell me about this board

Hi, I'm am not a larger footed rider (mondo 25.5), but I have ridden
both Neversummer and Donek boards and I can say both are very good
boards. With size 12 feet and a preference for powder, I would say the
Neversummer (with the wider waist at 26.5 cm and more dampened flex)
will be better for you. Since it is from last season, I am assuming it
is at least 35% off the original price so it will be cheaper as well.

Just my opinion

precisely, the neversummer comes in at £270 (new are £380)

and the Donek totals £320 when you add all the custom duties on top

i gather the neversummer is indistructable,
and i assume it floats well in the powder if it would be your choice....