Old December 17th 03, 03:34 PM
George Cleveland

Default What do you think of my NSRT skisuit design?

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:26:58 -0500, Jeff Potter
wrote:

Apologies if everyone has seen this already, but I think I posted it via
Slurp before I discovered that my posts thru them go NOWHERE. I got no
(few) replies anyway.

So I'm posting again!

Here it is, my starter idea for a Nordic Ski Racer Dot Com ski racing
suit. ... http://outyourbackdoor.com/articles2...uit.curves.pdf

I'm open to suggestions for changes.

My design goals a

*a tapered fit, not skintight, suitable for Masters
*double brushed lycra so it's warmer and more useful for wide range of
ski uses---training not just racing
*matte finish not shiny
*two-piece with full front zipper---again to increase versatility and
Masters compatibility
*fresh, colorful design yet wearable around town---a bit retro, and not
too loud
*no black

*Lastly: use local Detroit ski-family suitmaker
http://YoungOriginals.com to make the suits. They offer lots of options
and are very thrifty. No Cera-F prices here!

I submitted it to the Team and interestingly enough got (basically) no
reply to it. The existing Suit Committee for the Team has, however, come
up with nothing as far as I know in the meantime.

--

Jeff Potter
****

Cool suit. As someone pointed out, it is vaguely "Swedish". Not that
there's anything wrong with that.

Norske g.c.

Bookmarked the nordicskiracer.com site. Nice.