Old November 20th 17, 10:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Michael

Default The ****stain, Trunky, symbiotic relationship.

On 2017-11-20 2:38 PM, wrote:
On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 5:24:30 PM UTC-5,
On 2017-11-20 2:03 PM,
wrote:
On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 4:17:12 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 5:12:35 AM UTC-8,
wrote:
These two weakling pussies need each other to mouth off to with no
repercussions.

If they got involved with a real man, both their asses would be
kicked so hard they would **** when they walked.

Come to think of it, at least one of them does that now.

As it is now, they both squat when they ****.

Meeeeeeooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.

Show up in person and find out. Ooooops, forgot. One thing is
certain: YOU aren't a real man. What's that name again? Anytime,
freak.

****stain Baker knows my name and address.

But the dumb little **** is afraid to put it out there.

Because Michaels son might send his goombas to pay ****stain a visit.

LOL

Do I have your permission to post your address, Michael?

:-)

Post away, ****stain.

Hmmmmm.... looks like ****stain either doesn't understand English, or IT's
just not going to post my info.

It's going to play the avoidance game.

I just asked an explicit question demanding an explicit answer...

...and you ducked it.

So I guess you're not quite as brave as you'd like to paint, are you?

I'll say it slow, ****stain. Post - my - info. Name - address - and -
whatever - else - you- think - you - have.

Understood?

Everyone else does.

You have zero self-respect.

Now either post, or STFU, Asshole.