Old October 31st 03, 01:15 PM
Fred Wolf

hey,, you guys are nuts,, too many rocks out there,, but the photo's are
great ........what knid of camera were you using,, how many mega pixels? But
everything looks great,, good form from all concerned

PS ,, how did you get to Indian peaks,, and where do you park??

"John Red-Horse" wrote in message
Hey All,

Some friends of mine (Claudius Freiherr von Schwerin and Andy Moore) and I
went skiing this past weekend in the Indian Peaks area near Boulder, CO.

You can check out some photos from the day at:
venus.ce.jhu.edu/~jrredho/Isabelle_10-03/slide_show.html

As a side note, for Claudius and me the trip completed our first 12 month
skiing streak; Andy is working on the streak at an entirely different
level: ten years.

Claudius and I also skied on Sunday, the 19th, at the Great Sand Dunes
National Monument on the way back to New Mexico. It was a blast!...

cheers,
john