Old May 30th 17, 04:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]

Default sigh

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 9:38:35 AM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:
When I hoped for the revival of RSA this isn't exactly what I meant...

--
Cheers, Bev
If god had wanted me to bend over he would

Ever since Verizon canceled their Usenet newsfeed, and others starting to charge for the service, (with some exceptions) the amount of users have dropped, while social media sites offered much more, the posting of videos directly instead of a link. Ditto with the rise and dominance of mobille devices.

Much like I know a guy who keeps his 1978 Dodge Ram Diesel in tip top condition, (uses is a bio diesel) however cars are much, much more different these days with connection to mobile devices, music libraries, traction control, ABS, CVTs etc.