Old October 11th 04, 09:49 PM
Dominique Foucart

Default Rent a studio in a typical savoyard village with great ski slopes

(supersedes )

The Village:
Samoëns in Haute Savoie (France) is a lovely traditional Savoyard
Village whose center is classified as an historical monument.

Thanks to the "Grand Massif Express" cable lift, you reach the slopes
of the "Grand Massif" resort in 9 minutes: 270 km of slopes in Flaine,
Les Carroz, Morillon, Samoëns and Sixt Fer à Cheval. Great ski in front
of the Mont Blanc Massif. 3 Jamparks for surfers.

I offer there a studio for 3/4 people, located 150m from the historical
center, 150m from the shuttle bus, 600m from the "Grand Massif
Express". The studio is classified 2 *, has an underground parking
place and a terrace. 1 sleeping room with 2 beds, Living/Kitchenette
with convertible sleeping 2, TV, DVD, phone. Bathroom with bath,
separate toilets.

A virtual visit of the apartment is visible on
http://dfoucart.tripod.com/lovelysamoens/id3.html

Prices ranges from euros 250/week in low season to euros 465/week in
february. Still a few weeks available.

More info ? Email me direct at or go through
the site...

--
Lovely Samoens Apartment Rental
http://dfoucart.tripod.com/lovelysamoens/id3.html