Old January 18th 05, 10:25 AM
Oymit

Default How to buy my first board...

Hi guys,

This winter I came back from Austria and suddenly knew it, I
needed my own snowboard. After two years of lessons, of which
the last year was in the advanced group, I know that I'm gonna
ride next year and the year after...and so on

But now I need to buy me a board, and got the following
questions:
- When is the best time to buy one (because of the discounts,
new collections coming up?)
- I thought about a Nitro board, but that's just because I like
the style and image. I don't really freestyle or something, just
rip down those slopes

I have done some research and come up with the following models:
- Nitro Voltage Series
- Burton Air
- Salonom Link (Maybe Salomon Shade)

These are my specs:

- 2 years of snowboard experience
- freeride to versatile rider
- 190 lbs
- 6.2 feet

So I guess I'm in the 162 / 164 segment....

Can anybody give me some good advice??

Thanks,
Oymit

Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 Beta 5