Old January 4th 15, 07:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Dear Freaks.

On 2014-12-22 04:08:24 +0000, said:

Couldn't resist taking a peek, and the only thing that has changed is
me leaving. Brain Fried Bob Thompson is still foaming at the mouth,
James Arthur Strohm got exposed as a wannabe tranny and complete fraud,
Horvath is still a cowardly asshole, Ashley and Henry are still
psychopathic freaks, Alan Baker is still ****ing nuts, but since he is
messing with Thompson, appears almost sane. And of course, no new
people and no skiing discussion, just a bunch of pathetic clowns having
a party.
Hate to tell you this, freaks, but I just got tired of ****ing with
you. One day it just clicked. Tired of witnessing such disgusting
evil, tired of trying to convince the delusion they are full of ****,
tired of dealing with such a truly revolting group of assholes. Just
wanted to let you know. Don't bother replying with your normal foaming
at the mouth crap, I won't be reading it.
Go **** yourselves, freaks.

ps: my compliments to whoever exposed Strohm. Hilarious. I'll be
laughing for days.

1. "Yo, Munchkin Perennial Also Ran?
Local paper had this story, and I could not help but think of you."

2. "My annual humiliation of Brain Fried Bob Thompson.
The Canyons, top of the gondola in front of the restaurant, 12 noon,
Monday January 12."

3. "You humiliation, also, you pathetic coward. None of you have ever
showed. None of you ever will. Make sure Bob Thompson hears about
this one, willya? And keep bragging about your cowardice."

4. "So I changed my mind for a minute, Baker. My prerogative. This is
a special occasion and I simply could not resist the hilarity of James
Arthur Strohm being a cross dressing sock puppet who made ridiculous
threats while in hiding and dressed in a red skirt."

5. "