Old October 13th 09, 06:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Chris E

Default Transport in Aime la Plagne

On Oct 13, 8:09*am, BrritSki wrote:

Don't know La Plagne at all, but the attraction of Club Med for us when
our kids were small was that we dropped them off with the GO's in the
morning and didn't need to worry about them all day. They did lots of
activities inside and out including skiing appropriate for their age and
level. Has that all changed ?- Hide quoted text -

That hasn't changed, and is one of the attractions of Club Med for our
5 year old (and us :-) Unfortunately only 3 CM resorts provide care
for under 4's - Serre Chevalier (went this year), Villars-sur-Ollon
(not much skiing for us adults IMO) and Sahoro (Japan!) Hence our
investigation into ESF facilities - sorry for not making that clearer
in my original post.