Old April 18th 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Mike M. Miskulin

Default Sugarbush Still Open

hey now,

Seeing somebody metioned Iceface still having snow last week -
Sugarbush says they will remain open thru 4/27 at I believe
$29/day.

I was out riding yesterday afternoon in a tshirt and it is still
quite good, lower runs getting a little sloppy but still full cover.
They may have to get a little creative to maintain true top to
bottom (more because of the run out to the Bravo quad), but there
will still be good cover no matter what on Rip Cord, Organgrinder
and Steins. I suspect Castle Rock will be closed, though it did
look like Middle Earth was still top down without too much grass
and rock dodging.

Keep in mind - if you don't do bumps, don't bother as there is
no more grooming given the temps. Probably your last chance
to play in the N.East outside of Tuckermans

A few photos (not from yesterday) for reference

top of organgrinder:
http://www.rant.st/snowboarder/sugar...top_valley.jpg
http://www.rant.st/snowboarder/sugarbush/lp_og_top.jpg

look at organgrinder (left) ripcord (right)
http://www.rant.st/snowboarder/sugarbush/lp_ogrc.jpg

mall(far left) steins (2nd left)
http://www.rant.st/snowboarder/sugar...eak-lot-01.jpg