Old October 1st 03, 08:24 PM
Martin Thornquist

[ ]

I haven't viewed pulling my skins apart as much of a problem. Do you think
there is anything to the claim of prolonging glue life?

I've seen skins where the glue probably was ruined a bit prematurely
because of sticking them together, where sticking them to something
less sticky than another glued skin would probably have made them hold
up a bit better. I've never had that problem with my own skins,
though, so I can't say for sure. Probably depends on the glue.

Martin
--
"An ideal world is left as an exercise to the reader."
-Paul Graham, On Lisp