Old September 16th 14, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
PipL

Default Engleberg skiing

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:54:26 +0200, Ace wrote:

On Mon, 15 Sep 2014 22:51:33 +0100, PipL wrote:

You really think people are going to randomly start searching through
bags to find the least smelly pair of boots they can? Naa, you'll be
fine.

Probably not. But I'm a worryer!

Didn't realise that they were upgrading, though you probably mentioned it.

If you're interested, more details here (German only, but Google
Translate does a reasonable job on it.)

http://www.titlis.ch/de/header/unternehmen/projekte
http://www.titlis.ch/de/header/unternehmen/bautagebuch

Thanks. I did do a bit of searching but couldn't find any details.

Well, yes, I suppose, though that one minute bus ride is in reality a five
minute queue for a bus (which always seems like fifteen) plus a one minute
ride, usually crammed standing in the aisle.

It only take 8 minutes to walk, FFS.

Which is why I usually walk rather than take the bus.

It was easier last time, though: one of the advantages of snowboarding boots.
--

Pip