Old September 5th 03, 01:38 PM
MoonMan

Default Why Is Austria Skiing Dirt Cheap For USA Right Now?

In , BrritSki typed:
MoonMan wrote:

In , BrritSki typed:
MoonMan wrote:
That is also true, but two wrongs do not make a right.

but three lefts make a right.

I expect you're one of those annoying people on carving skis who would
rather do a 270 turn than a 90 ?

snip

but as it's the standard it will survive until teenagers take over
usenet.

Won't happen, too slow for them. They prfr imdcy o txt n IRC.

Ur prbly Rght

snip

Yes I frequently write letters, admittedly usually to accountant or
IFA. I did though recently have an exchange with a certain hire-car
co with lots of claim and counter-claim that was exactly as I
described above. I won 2 refunds - not because of my logic (which was
impeccable) but because I ground them down

Cor do you mean you got back twice what you paid, or did they get you on two
occasions?

snip

BTW IMO the most annoying thing on usenet is people who respond to
rsa's pet kook .

Which one ?

True!

More importantly, what's the most annoying thing on a mountain?

A snowboarder ?

I was hoping for something more original, like Bars you have to walk up to

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk