Old September 5th 03, 08:59 AM
MoonMan

Default Why Is Austria Skiing Dirt Cheap For USA Right Now?

In , Alex Heney typed:
On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 10:42:25 +0100, "Jonathan Gogan"
wrote:

MoonMan
I only bottom post, because if you don't you get shouted at. If
people snipped irrelevant text it would not be such a problem, but
they don't and

get ****ed off by having to scroll down through reams of stuff I
have read before to find a 1 line silly comment at the bottom. if it
was top posted life would be much simpler!

As I said before, it is only laziness on your part which prefers top
posting.

you didn't say it to me and if you did I would have said it's only lazyness
that makes people not snip properly!

Top posting is more logical, if you look at a list where do you want the
items you are most interested in? If it's a to do list where do you put the
things to do first?

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!