Old February 17th 10, 02:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Sean C[_2_]

Default What to look for in a helmet

"Mike M. Miskulin" wrote in message
. 3.44...
I know.. its kind of sad.. between the usenet spammers
and dedicated website 'communities' it seems this group
and most others are on the way out...

Personally I would rather use a usenet newsgroup
(w/o spam) than a website. Its faster and its one
central place instead of many scattered.

Anyways, soembody please send some snow to the
NORTH EAST. Not the south. Or the mid-atlantic.
I'm talking VT/NH/ME

I'm tired of getting excited about powder days that
are so deep I can't see my ankles!

The only benefit from web-based forums is the enhanced search features and
perhaps pic posting. Otherwise, I agree with usenet. Free, fast, no reg
required and easy.

LOL about the snow. I live in Atlanta - last Friday we received 6 inches.
My neighbor and I took our boards to a local 'farm' where there were some
hills and made a few kickers. Closest thing I'll get to snow in 2010 since
we just had a baby. Good luck with Ullr and his wintry ways for the
remainder of the season.