Old January 7th 05, 02:37 AM
Stephen W. Robertshaw

Default 2003 Dynastar Cross 10 170 cm Skis

I have a pair of Cross 10 skis for sale which were used last season. These
skis are a quick turning snappy fun ski. This years' Cross 10 have high
ratings in "Ski" (as did last the 2003) and are listed to retail at $1210
with binding.

The skis I am selling have 20 days on them and are in excellent condition.
They come equipped with the Look P12 binding. They have been freshly tuned.
I am looking for $315 but will consider alternative offers. I can arrange
with someone local so they can pick them up, otherwise I can ship them for
$30.

Please email me at if you are interested and/or
would like to see a picture.

Steve