Old November 24th 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Monique Y. Mudama

Default Various

On 2006-11-13, Mike penned:
* What do you think of Autumn skiing? My usual thought is that the
earth is so barren and cold it wouldn't be good. But I skied at
thanksgiving a couple of years ago. And it was kind of like spring
skiing. The trail was 60 yards wide and the artificial snow swath
was maybe 20 yard. There were parts where you had to walk over
dirt/grass.

I don't think of November as autumn, but anyway I've been skiing twice
this November. Would've been at least four times if I hadn't gotten
this stinkin' flu. The second time was nothing like spring skiing --
it felt an awful lot like mid-season. Yay for lots of snow! Keep it
coming!

--
monique
Longmont, CO