Old March 18th 08, 08:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ian Blake[_3_]

Default Pila

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:55:21 +0000, Perdita Stevens
wrote:

- we gather there are crowds at weekends; does that mean it would be a
really bad place to be at New Year? We could either go in the week that
includes New Year, or in son's school half-term which is around Feb 9th. I
have the impression that half-term isn't a big deal in Italy: right, or
not?

Perdita

I do not know the resort but I can comment on the date. Weekends are
not the problem. The Italiens celebrate Christmas at home then come
out to play as New Year approaches. New Year is the busiest day of
the year. With Christmas and New Year being Thursday I would expect
Christmas week to be very quiet and New Year week very busy.