Old December 24th 09, 04:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone. I had a great day today. I got all my
presents wrapped, then I helped deliver food baskets to the poor and
downtrodden. (They better like them or I will BURN THEIR VILLAGE TO
THE GROUND.) As the senior military official in this area, it's
important that I care for the poor and downtrodden before I shoot them
for trying to steal my Virgin Mary.

Then I went golfing, then three ball at the Mead Hall. (I had a
lucky streak, I broke even.) I even picked up some Hungarian pastries
for Christmas.

I almost forgot, I got my airline tickets for my vacation in Florida.
I'm going to Didney World. I shipped my golf clubs to Florida and the
UPS tracker says that they shall be there on Christmas Eve.

Today, on Christmas Eve I will be mountain biking, golfing, drinking
at the Mead Hall, and I shall finish it off with Midnight Mass at my
church. Living the dream. Living the dream.

Merry Christmas. God bless us. Everyone. And vote for Palin-Ahhnold
in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me