Old October 8th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

Default Sainte-Foy - Other Resorts Transport

Hi all!

We're all looking forward to a trip to Sainte-Foy over the Christmas/
New Year period. We've got all stuff in Sainte-Foy organised, but a
few members of our party are wondering if there is a way to get out of
Sainte-Foy to, say, Val d'Isere, or a larger town for some
"nightlife" (heavy drinking/dancing) and get back without having to
drive? Is it a local taxi job, or are there scheduled buses around
the alps that would serve this purpose?

Happy skiing,

Graeme