Old December 14th 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace

Default Where do you plan to ski?

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 07:27:12 -0000, " cupra"
wrote:

Ace wrote:
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 05:07:18 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Hi , I'm brend new in this group, french, 24 years old.
I was wondering in which station you planned to ski this winter? (In
Alps i suppose)

Three weekends already in Engelberg, now 3 weeks in Flaine starting
Saturday, an off-piste week with mates in Engelberg in January, a
week's holiday (leading) Feb half-term in Grindelwald, then a rep's
refresher course in Chamonix in April.

The rest of the time isn't yet planned, but it might involve a little
skiing the odd weekend or three :-)

I can confirm I now officially hate you!

MWHID.

BTW I'm still looking for any more takers for the January trip...

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)