Old January 10th 06, 05:39 PM

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article ,
Bryan wrote:

Bode is not responsible for anyone else's behavior. Period. Still, it's
shame when role models, whether they want to be or not, promote negative
behavior through their actions and words that will influence young
malleable
minds. In the adult world, I'm sure the moment will be truly uneventful,

You have to lay the role model **** on him too? When he gets tired of
racing
he can move up to sponsored big mountain skiing. People are more
interested
in Resi than Pepi Steigler nowadays. And nobody gives a **** what Tommy
Moe
drank for breakfast before a Jackson Hole Air Force bombing run off Fat
*******. It's not like they're babysitting clients guiding either.
That's
why they call it Free Skiing!
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted
trouble-maker."

Interesting interpretation of my statement, Mr. Davis. What about my
opening sentence: Bode is not responsible for anyone else's behavior.
Period.

That was followed with the idea that it's a loss when people who can be role
models choose not to take advantage of the opportunity. I don't recall
laying " the role model **** on him."