Old October 16th 18, 12:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default In case you missed it...

On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 14:46:31 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Bull****. Unless you are so narcissitic you saved every tiny
little trophy you got for participating in kickball.

We didn't have kickball. We had kickboxing.

Bull****. You are way too old and they sure as **** don't give
out high school letters in kickboxing. Idiot.

Who said I did kickboxing in high school, Trunky? It was out in the
parking lot.

And we never got any
trophys for participating in anything.

Which means you have no trophies.

I have more trophies than you can possibly imagine.

Clue time. I don't have a single trophy left, got rid of them
decades ago.

Sold them for drugs? You didn't have enough room in your cardboard
box under the bridge.

You stupid idiot, how the **** can you sell cheapo trophies for drugs?

Mine are expensive trophies.

Idiot. The last trophy I got was for winning a softball league title
when I was 55, and still batting clean up.

You were bat boy.

Good time to hang up the cleats. Dumb****.

As for my drinking, rather unexceptional in my circles.

There's no doubt about that. But how many of them ended up in AA?

Not many. As you well know, because all of your friends are drunk,
they die off. I didn't.

Too bad, about your friends, and you too. Now we know why you have no
friends.

Have plenty of SOBER friends.

Name one.

Everybody you know drinks, because only drunks will tolerate you, drunk.

Probably less than you drink now.

I only have two drinks a day. Beer and whiskey.

Typical alcoholic statement.

How many handfulls of pills do you take a day, Trunky?

Eight pills plus supplements.

Wow. That's a lot. Even my 90 year old father didn't take that many.
Which one suppresses the Bumble Bee Girl?

Whereas you need a handful of blue pills to screw the local cow.

Hey! I need a handful of blue pills to screw your mother. How many
did you and your brother need?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath