Old August 8th 03, 01:27 AM
Terry Morse

Default South Lake Tahoe lodging ideas

Chris Otto wrote:

Hello all,
I am planning a ski trip to Tahoe this winter and looking for some
lodiging ideas in the South Lake Tahoe area. I have stayed at
Harvey's before and I am looking for something a little more
accomodating for a group of 6-8.

The Forest Inn is in California but literally backs up to the
Harrah's parking lot. They have units in size up to 2-bedroom:

http://www.forestinn.com/accomm.html

The Heavenly Gondola passes overhead.

The Ridge Tahoe is at Heavenly's Stagecoach Lodge. There is a free
shuttle to Harrah's:

http://www.ridge-tahoe.com/

Maybe you would be happy with a cabin or condo. I have a web page
that lists a few lodging companies:

http://www.terrymorse.com/ski/places/tahoe.html

The units along Kingsbury Grade, east of Stateline, are still pretty
close to the "action".
--
terry morse Palo Alto, CA http://www.terrymorse.com/ski/