Old July 9th 17, 04:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]

Default If one were to meet Scott Spittle Abraham IRL..

On Friday, July 7, 2017 at 9:07:24 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
So I've read a good bit of the history of this newsgroup, and have contributed a bit myself - especially as of late. What I'm wondering is, if someone actually goes out of their way to meet this guy what will actually happen? Thoughts/comments?

If you came out here right now to the Puget Sound Area, I wouldn't waste one minute in thinking or dealing with an emotionally disturbed and mentally ill person who lives in a world of delusion. The weather is great right now, there are lots of trails to hike, mountain biking, bike trips, kayaking in the west Sound and the San Juan Islands.

There are sadly lots of people like Scooter living in Seattle, as there are many emotionally disturbed and damage people living in all big US and Canadian Cities. They need help, not confrontation..

Scooter was threatening anyone who was living in Seattle that was critical of his behavior on this newsgroup. He was threatening to shoot us, or make these weird indirect threats, like "I will be in your neighborhood tonight", combine with his paranoia, and his deterioration of his reasoning skills... The whole point of the court hearing was to tell him to leave us and alone..

Scooter is a delusional blowhard, who's real enemy is himself, and not taking care of his diabetes. It is also very, very sad, that he has all this rage and anger, when the world outside in the Seattle area is beautiful right now, from outdoor activities, to enjoy a beautiful time with friends, instead typing rage in a basement room..

If you come to Seattle, enjoy the city, (or how it is changing overnight with the building boom in South Lake Union) go to a place like Aguq Verde, rent some kayaks, enjoy a meal and a margarita on the water.. I doubt you would fly cross country to meet a mentally disturbed homeless person under a couple grocery carts and a tarp, and Scooter is pretty much in the same category.. I hardly doubt we are his only enemies, given he probably see many in the world that don't follow his anger as his enemy.