Old July 8th 17, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default If one were to meet Scott Spittle Abraham IRL..

On Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 12:07:24 AM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

That said, I don't have much on my social calendar, and I do have a good friend in Seattle.... All I need now is a GoPro camera and an airline ticket...

Do it!! Set up a meeting place and time, get him to agree, and then film irrefutable evidence of him not showing up. Maybe take a video image of the date and time on your cellphone, for instance.