Old July 6th 17, 03:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Just an average Saturday night for Schattie

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 11:00:51 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

Oh man this just gets better and better. All because of Scott's bruised ego?! I'll give him credit - even though he's really an insignificant fool, he's capable of creating a ****-storm around him. Did anyone take his threats seriously? I've seen his pics - he's obviously no real threat to anyone with even an inkling of wrestling/grappling/boxing skills. Has anyone gone and confronted him? He seems pretty cocky about "no one" ever showing up or something...

Boots offered Schattie $5K just to step into a boxing ring with him, but he wouldn't do it.