Old July 6th 17, 02:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Just an average Saturday night for Schattie

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 10:27:06 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

God... Do you think any of it's true? Even a shred? I think maybe one of them might be - I suspect he was improperly touched by a priest and somehow cashed in. How else does he make his living? Welfare and foodstamps - and maybe a mental disability? I'm just dying to know. Maybe a few of us should pool some cash and hire a PI? That would bey HYSterical. Especially when he's claiming to be in Deer Valley or some other fabrication.

He might well have been improperly touched by a priest for all I know. But I don't feel sorry for him. He was getting money from the Catholic church to pay for school or whatever. He said it was "no paperwork; just a handshake deal". Of course he takes umbrage if you call that blackmail.

Boots did hire a PI. It's in the story that came out about all this:

https://www.wired.com/1999/11/usenet...lippery-slope/

"At that point, one of Abraham's online foes hired a private investigator. The PI sniffed around, concluded Abraham had gone beyond the pale and went to the cops."