Old June 29th 17, 05:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Insanity!

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 9:39:57 AM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 12:59:45 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Holy ****. Evil Pussy Fart repeating another lie while demanding I admit to not lying.

LOL! I'm not demanding you admit to not lying, Schattie. Let's start this off in easier way. Have you been to Vietnam? Please check one of the boxes below:

__ YES

__ NO

Survey says: abstain. It's easier to ignore than to answer. I'll say right off that I apologize for denigrating Jeff Davis' accomplishment of being given a sticker that says JHAF on it - but I did not lie about it.. And I don't believe that anyone has counterfeited one and had their truck "torched". I can sort of see maybe someone taking a blow-torch to the sticker itself, maybe.... So, Scott - I'm sorry for denigrating your friend's accomplishment. Are you sorry for falsely accusing me of lying?

JP