Old June 27th 17, 07:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Insanity!

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 3:00:30 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 11:34:24 AM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 10:03:23 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 8:33:22 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
Results: about 2336 for twobuddha "you are insane"

Make it 2338. You are insane. Time to stop ****ing with you, you actually believe your lies. Get help.

Lies like this?

JP, regarding the JHAF credentials:
They've given out hundreds of those things, btw.

SA: Another outright lie.

JP, quoting an article on jacksonhole.com where they interview Benny Wilson (surely one of your very close friends, right Scott?):
"Today there have been roughly 300 patches given to those talented enough to be invited to join the Air Force"

Right. Those talented enough to be invited to to join the Air Force. Whereas you freaks were claiming they were given out to anyone without qualification.

That's over 3 times 100 - or three hundreds. Do you consider your false-accusation to be a lie? Ignorance is bliss, but it won't stand up in court. Liar.

Do you consider YOUR false allegation to be a lie? Because you denigrated Jeff's accomplishment without basis.

When you write "Time to stop ****ing with you" you really mean "I can't beat this guy - he proves my lies and makes me look like even more of a fool than I already do. And I'm angry and frustrated about it but there's really nothing I can do - it's all in the record."

I WIN.

JP

SA: You are insane. Get help. It's all in the record.

Awwww....sweetie, are you ok? Are you tired of having to lie to cover up lies all the time? Is it tiring to have to resort to the "you are insane" cop-out all time? There is a solution - start practicing those principles in all of your affairs. Admit you falsely accused me of lying. Admit you never went to Vietnam. That's a good start. Let me help you.