Jay Pique[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default I'm baaaack :)

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 11:15:56 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 8:09:15 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 9:27:31 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 5:37:55 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 5:20:59 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Wow. Amazing dishonesty, complete projection, blatant lies, from one of the most disgusting, despicable, cowardly freaks ever to lie his ass off on this newgroup. Steve LIEberman. Says it all. The inventor of the vile mayo joke. Good riddance.

YOU are the one that invented mayo jokes, Schattie. And here is the proof!

Subject: Classic avalanche fallacy
Date: 1998/02/26
Message-ID: #1/1
X-Deja-AN: 328932458
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
References: 6oa3d6.p4.ln@chrysalis 8g94d6.64.ln@chrysalis hmd4d6.f5.ln@chrysalis
Mime-Version: 1.0
Reply-To:
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Organization: The Holy Church of Vail
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine

macabre gave klaus a good talking to:

I don't give a flying **** about your needs.

Right on, Mac. I needed to give him a flying **** once, and he refused
to get on the trapeze. Such a selfish, evil little man.

I made it perfectly clear
that I wouldn't do a damn thing to accomadate for your sorry ass.

Hear, hear. Scrawny, diseased, misshaped, sorry excuse for an ass. I'm
tired of hauling around portable fencing so he can get off.

Call in sick, lie, cheat, do whatever you have to do.

He calls that "seduction".

If you can't make good on this fabricated fantasy challenge of yours,
then say so.

He never makes good on his fantasy challenges, just like Buttdawg. Why
just the other day they were promising me BD's ex, Kristin Ullmer, and a
Mormon Virgin to make a Big Buddha sammich.
Guess who shows up?
klaus, BD, and a bottle of mayo.

I've arranged for some 'heavy hitting' pinnahs to accompany me
to further enhance your embarrassment.

Oh, if I could only be there. Are the pinnas gonna be dressed in black
leather?

Two Buddha

Vail: Beat me, whip me, embarass me

Not the sick, disgusting, despicable, ongoing jokes about smearing children with mayo and molesting them. That was Steve LIEberman. Your hero. Busted in another whopper, another false allegation, another distortion. How desperate. How much time did you spend reading posts from twenty years ago in a futile attempt to catch me in a whopper? How pathetic! How ridiculous! How disgusting! What a freak! Busted again, you will continue to lie and lie and lie. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scatt spewed: How much time did you spend reading posts from twenty years ago in a futile attempt to catch me in a whopper?

JP: First off - do you even know how to use google, or have you ever heard of George Boole?

SA: Does not matter, idiot. You keep trying to catch me in a lie, because you think everyone is a pathological liar like you. You just ****ed up big time and falsely accused me, and rather than retract your idiocy, you double down on being a stupid stalking dumb****.

Falsely accused you of whaaaat? I did catch you in a lie. And, of course, you lied about Nam, firelines, SEAL training, bullet holes, Oprah and thousands of others. You know. I know it. And much of usenet knows it, and the WORLD can know it if they feel like reading the r.s.a. history. Strip naked again and look in the mirror - and ask yourself: "Why can't I admit I made up the story about going to Vietnam? Why did I make it up in the first place?" Seriously. Ask yourself. Sweet dreams!

JP: Second, you've spent TWENTY-TWO YEARS here Scooter. You wanna talk about pathetic, ridiculous and disgusting - look in the ****ing mirror!

SA: Then when embarassed, you try to project your shame. I spent MY time telling the truth and ****ing with freaks like you, not lying and stalking and defaming while hiding in anonymity. Pathetic, ridiculous, and disgusting.

What's wrong with anonymity, bobaloobaob? To be honest, I'm not that hard to find, if you have any skill at all. But, more importantly, why?

JP: Seriously - you need to strip naked, stand in front of a mirror, and do a little self-assessment.

SA: Pure projection. Exactly what you need to do. When busted in a whopper, attack. Pathetic.

Do you eat Burger King *every* night? That word whopper - it does not mean what you think it means. And you need to check your Projection Meter - it's *always* pegged because you are *always* pegging it. It's really not me - or the myriad other posters to rsa over the years. It's you, Scott. Remember when you asked why you always attract "this energy"? It's because you are the dweeb, the freak, and the liar - you attract it because YOU DESERVE IT. Again - you deserve it. Actions have consequences - and these are yours. Think about it.

SA: I can help you. Show up in person and spew your ****. I guarantee you will change your behavior.

What will you do? Will you attack me? This is the history of violence I was speaking of. How many men have you killed? How many have you beaten into submission? Can you ballpark it?

SA: Now go change your diapers, dumb****.

What's with all the diapers, and scatalogical references? Very strange - you're very sick in some ways.

JP: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

SA: How predictable. How stupid. How typical of you.

Of course you realize I'm *literally* just parroting and mocking your own posts, correct? (Or don't you? You may be dumber than I thought....)

To summarize: You are not tough - you are a coward. You are not a success - you are a failure. You are not a good skier - you are a hack. You are not a war here - you are a draft-dodging coward. You are not a legend in anyone's mind but your own. You are a fat, angry, impotent diabetic. You are not attractive to women. You are not sober. You do not have anything anyone wants. Capisco?
Ads