Old February 5th 08, 10:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_2_]

Default Ski Binding Question

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:28:27 +0100, in ,
"Roger Moss" wrote:

Talking of which, has anyone replaced the non-releasing fixings found on
'minis' (I have some Fischer Spyder carvers currently lying idle) with
conventional bindings? I'm rather fond of my knees, and would like to
preserve them for as long as possible...

I've seen normal safety bindings on Snowblades and other similar
stuff, so yes, it's perfectly do-able, but I'm not sure whether the
same DIN setting would be appropriate, given the much lower leverage
involved.