Old July 28th 05, 06:55 PM
Howlee

I'll check it out. Its on the way to the rest of the mountains anyways.

The people who talk about A basin are regular folks in denver that ski all
the time.

I go to the vail resorts because i have a friend who works/manages for them-
so i get $30 lift tickets and free meals. however, i agree, there are
lines, but i never had to wait longer than 2 minutes in a line at vail or
breckenridge. Also, the tree runs in the arrowhead area of beavercreek are
rarely croweded... I have to say, vail is awesome. I may start going to CO
instead of Tahoe from now on.... but i still do love tahoe....

"he said beaver.....uhhh hhuuh hhuhh huh...."

"Sam Seiber" wrote in message
Howlee wrote:

Whats with loveland. Last year was my first year in Colorado and I
managed
to ski about 20 days in Co- vail, beaver creek, breckenridge.

whats so special about loveland? I drove by on the way to the mountain.
never hear people talk about that mountain, only A-Basin.

Maybe it is because A-Basin is in BED BIG TIME with Vail. Loveland on
the
other hand is like the last family owned area in Colorado. Since I am
generally a weekend skier, and I really don't care to wait in line, I
don't
normally ski the areas you mentioned. I go out to log turns, not to
wait in line
or go shopping. A-Basin (IMHO) is loosing its value due to its
"marketing
agreement" with Vail. If you want to wait in really long lines, go to
A-Basin
in early November. I will get 3 times the vert at Loveland on the same
day.

Sam "I ski Loveland" Seiber.