Old July 28th 05, 06:43 PM
Sam Seiber

Howlee wrote:

Whats with loveland. Last year was my first year in Colorado and I managed
to ski about 20 days in Co- vail, beaver creek, breckenridge.

whats so special about loveland? I drove by on the way to the mountain. i
never hear people talk about that mountain, only A-Basin.

Maybe it is because A-Basin is in BED BIG TIME with Vail. Loveland on
the
other hand is like the last family owned area in Colorado. Since I am
generally a weekend skier, and I really don't care to wait in line, I
don't
normally ski the areas you mentioned. I go out to log turns, not to
wait in line
or go shopping. A-Basin (IMHO) is loosing its value due to its
"marketing
agreement" with Vail. If you want to wait in really long lines, go to
A-Basin
in early November. I will get 3 times the vert at Loveland on the same
day.

Sam "I ski Loveland" Seiber.