Old August 25th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

Default The pathological lying

"Eugene Miya" wrote in message
In article aU5Hg.17946$tP4.11273@clgrps12,
Simon Isbister wrote:
"Eugene Miya" wrote in message
What are you talking about? I never claim to have created
rec.skiing.alpine.

Ahh- I misunderstood your comments about "creating that subculture".

No problemo.

Vail subculture.
My headache.

My apologies. Once upon a time, I thoroughly enjoyed being The Prophet Of
Vail. Before sick freaks like Biggers started stalking me and trying to
terrorize me. Had a lot of fun. Before sick freaks like Bob Lee committed
felonies to stop me telling the truth.
Personally, I think they did it because they never got freebies to Vail and
I did.

Two Buddha

Vail: where no one has ever threatened my life or falsely accused me of
molesting children. Come to think of it, no one has ever had the balls to
do that in person........