Old August 23rd 04, 02:22 PM
Brian Edmonds

Default 20040820130423-56618: Bruno's email submission test 2

Robomod had the following to say about this post:
- submission from unregistered poster

Article key: 6a766b6074cbaff1bc0956164dd973de

----- original body/abstract -----

Bruno Melli writes:
Let's see where this one goes.

It went the right place, just wasn't held for moderation because I'd
misconfigured the config file. (I had the line that configured the
whitelisting status commented out.) Duh. Fixed now. I hope...

I've posted through the news server but that is not showing up after
about an hour.

That could be because I hadn't added the local moderators entry for
the news server, so your test would have been forwarded to the usual
rsam moderation queue. Oops. Fixed that too. It's been a while
since I added a new group, so I guess I'm rusty.

Brian.