Old January 23rd 05, 10:24 PM
Bob

"ttalb" wrote in message news:gUVId.24549

My big worry is with a zero growth in numbers of participants and the

amount
of $$ being plowed into resorts (I know most of it is real estate based
now). Will the non "destination" resorts be able to make it into the next
ten years?

My understanding about one of out local areas, Stevens Pass, is that the
owners pump money out of it into their other areas where they can do real
estate development. Supposedly, it has a record of "profitable years" just
because they can't spend all the money it makes there.

Bob