Old September 8th 03, 03:12 AM
Jim Farrell

Default Kelowna fires

Let's kill this off topic ramble right now. If you have the balls to
discuss these things over email or in person, without running off and
hiding like the last time you got over your head with me I am willing,
but you've gone
a little too far, below the belt, once again on this NG. Show an
ability to give and take (rather than firing a broadside and then
cutting off all discussion --- a real chicken**** way of going about
things if you ask me.) You have my address. I have forgotten (at your
request) your super sectret hidden address you use to hide from those
you have (admittedly) flamed on numerous newsgroups.

Misrepresentation and ad hominem attacks seem to be well in keeping
with the Roves and Ashcrofts you likely admire. I'll have to call you
on your attacks and lies, but spare the newsgroup the foolishness of a
public re reply. I don't even care for your empty apologies anymore.
Unforgivable, are your excesses.