Old September 8th 03, 03:06 AM
Jim Farrell

Default Kelowna fires

Jay Tegeder wrote:
It would be nice if someone was on my side once in awhile. However, I
think a lot of people who think like me are afraid to speak up because
of the ridicule they might get from people who don't understand the
whole picture.

I think you use a rather 'liberal' definition of the word 'think.' You
repeat idiocies from people who tell you things you like to hear. Just
tune into your favorite hate radio station and there are a plethora of
ignoramuses regurgitating the same tired out crap you are repeating
here. It ain't a liberal media in this country, quiet the contrary.
Only a completely pap swallowing non thinker could repeat the lie you
find over and over again in your so called liberal media. Where else
did the non original thinker get this idea if not from the generally
conservative media. There is nothing new original nor creative about
what you write. You didn't understand the first thing about the logical
fallacies you engage in because you are unable to intellectually or
honestly look at the self contradictory BS you parrot.

The only thing that stops other stupid conservatives from jumping into
the fray with you is an inability to either put a sentence together or
to support your screed (even if some might agree with your general
agenda and be a hell of a lot smarter than we are, they couldn't support
your specific idiocy, even in the name of propping up a floundering
fellow conservative.) You are alone simply because you have made your
bed and must lie in it.

Take a break from this, let it all pass, like water off a duck's back.
Pretend a little humility when you engage others in person or in he NG,
and think about the offensiveness of what you write. Don't marginalise
Gene, don't try to tell me about science, or my personal politics, and
don't dismiss judgement of the fallacies that are the bread and butter
of your 'arguments.' There is no logic in any of it. Try another radio
station once in a while, expand your horizons. Read a little even, you
might just learn something if you can quiet your ever ready self
defeating comebacks.