Old August 29th 05, 08:57 PM
halfpeaw

Default Skiing in Italy

I am just a poor college kid who has decided to fly to Italy with a few
of my friends over out Christmas break this year. I also love skiing
so I really want to spend 2 days in the Alps, the 3rd and 4th of
January to be exact. I'm looking for a place that will be easily
accessible from Venice, affordable, has runs for both beginners and
advanced skiers, and most importantly has a place where you can rent
decent equipment for an affordable price. If anyone has any
suggestions I'd really appreciate them, and if you have an idea of
how much it will cost even better.