Old June 7th 04, 05:48 AM
The Real Bev

Default What's happened to this group?

Stig Arne Bye wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:

Has it been shut down for too much flaming?

Dave

Don't think so, but may be due to some network problems (relaying/feed)
somewhere as I have discovered that there has been considerably fewer
messages than usual in other newsgroups I subscribe to.
As an example: In two other groups, where there usually is an average
of roughly about 100-125 messages per day, there has during the last
three days been a total of only about 75 messages in total.

There's some software somewhere that produces nifty stat reports about
newsgroups -- 30 top subjects, posters, top days/hours for posting,
etc. Anybody know what it is and if it works under *n*x?

Just downloaded something called turqstat... If I weren't so ****ed at
trying to get samba running I'd try to set it up :-(

--
Cheers,
Bev