Old January 24th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
TexasSkiNut

Default WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

On Jan 24, 2:19*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"VtSkier" wrote in message

Walt wrote:
ant wrote:
Dave Cartman wrote:
(disclaimer: I have no affiliation to Andrew Mclean, business or
otherwise. *I just think this was cool.)

Colbert Report 1/23/08 - RSA's own Andrew Mclean was Stephen Colbert's
guest talking about his new movie "Steep."

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/t...rt/index.jhtml

Well, I got to watch that stupid ad for the Navy about 19 times, but never
saw the buttdawg *clip.

Comedy Central's video streaming is hopelessly broken. *They should leave it
to the teenagers on You Tube.

Idiots.

//Walt

My experience too. Any advice would be
welcome, I'd like to see the clip.

I just went down the list and selected the clip mentioned.

Go to the Guest Interviews section:
http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/t...report/videos/
celebrity_interviews/index.jhtml