Old October 27th 08, 09:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Dave[_6_]

Default Anyone any experience of Badger Pass?

We are planning a trip for 4 days over christmas. There are a couple
of pretty keen skiers and a few non-skiers. The non-skiers are into
walking and snow-shoeing, especially if there is good sceanery (they
are from the UK, so the bar for impressive sceanery may be a liittle
lower). They would really like to see Yosemite, so we thought about
Badger Pass. It looks pretty small and easy, but if the trees are
skiable I am sure we could have some fun in them.

I am more worried that while it may be in Yosemite it is rather a long
way from the valley, so may not be any more sceanic than any other bit
of the mountains, but full of people and concrette.

Other than peoples general thoughts on the area, I suppose my
questions a

What is the skmiing like at Badger Pass?
What is the sceanery like at Badger Pass?
What is there to do other than ski and walk?
How far is it to the valley its self? Are the routes passable in the
winter?