Old November 21st 03, 12:15 AM
BeeCharmer

Default V2 Aero 150 Frame failure

Very disconcerting experience last night rollerskiing down the last
hill to the car. The rear wheel on one ski just flopped over causing
a spill. Couldn't figure out what had happened in the semi-dark until
I saw the ripped metal at the joint of the fork and ski body.

I'm a big guy, 100kg, and have skied about 1500 miles on the skis, but
is failure of the frame something to be expected? I couldn't find any
warrantee info at the website and won't be able to get someone on the
phone until Monday. I did notice that the current frames have some
type of reinforcement at the area that failed on my skis. What do you
think: should I demand replacement frames (I don't really trust the
other ski anymore). Anyone here experience a similar failure?

Thanks,

chris
ne iowa