Old March 3rd 10, 12:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Lindsey Vonn

On Feb 28, 5:43*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 28, 3:00*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Feb 28, 8:52*am, Richard Henry wrote:

Beautiful girl, great skier.

To fully exploit her public value, however, she needs professional
training in public speaking. *Listening ot her loing interviews is
almost unbearable.

I'm sure Vonn is worried about a what a dumb**** stalking dickless
coward thinks about her.
I bet those long interviews with SPD are going to be very boring for
me.
Ooooops, there hasn't been an interview, eh?
Day 60 of the Embarassment of Dickless Henry.

How classy!

Yup. I have class and you got blown off by SPD. No one with any
class would play your sick game, anyway.
Day 62. Hey, if they come to my door and try to find me, tell them
they can find me in Ketchum. Can't miss an
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!